The host is BoYaSTAR GmbH, which is owned by the family of Birgit and Udo Oksakowski. At the company's headquarter in Gaschurn - in the thriving border rectangle of Austria, Germany, Switzerland and Liechtenstein - we rent out two apartments for enjoyable living and working.
We look forward to welcoming you at Chesa Bunita!
In winter we recommend to carry snow chains and work gloves in the vehicle and to make sure that they are easily accessible, especially when arriving.
Please contact us in advance if you wish to arrive or depart between 20:00 and 07:00. Thank you very much.
Distances from Chesa Bunita:
● Bus stop: 12 min. by foot (approx. 0.9 km)
● Outdoor pool: 15 min. by foot (approx. 1.2 km)
● Centre (church): 4 min. by car or 19 min. by foot (approx. 1.5 km)
● Railway station Schruns: 17 min. by car
● Cable car Silvretta-Versettla: 4 min. by car
● Cable car Silvretta-Garfrescha: 7 min. by car
● Cable car Tafamunt: 7 min. by car
● Cable car Vermunt: 7 min. by car
● Cable cars Silvretta-Valisera and Hochjoch-Grasjoch: 9 min. by car
● Cable car Hochjoch-Zamang: 15 min. by car
● Cable car Hochjoch: 17 min. by car
● Cable car Golm-Vandans: 22 min. by car
● Cable car Golm-Latschau: 23 min. by car
● Cable car Gargellen: 24 min. by car
● Cable car Hochjoch-Kapell: 24 min. by car
● Cable car Kristberg-Silbertal: 25 min. by car
Our House Rules
Version of 1st January 2023
Welcome to Chesa Bunita. We hope that you will enjoy a great stay with us and look forward to seeing you again.
We live in a community in which we want to feel comfortable. That is why we treat each other in a friendly manner and show respect for one another. The efficient use of natural resources is also a matter close to our hearts.
Please therefore observe the binding House Rules for Guests. By signing the rental contract, you agree to comply with them. Thank you very much!
1. Arrival and Departure
2. Use and Rest Periods
4. Cleanliness and Waste Disposal